Share it Please
New Dota Theme Manager Version - Dota Theme Manager V4 - V5 Download
Dota Theme Manager Version 4 (DTM4) - Allows you to change the theme or look of the terrain of your Warcraft Dota while still enabling you to play with other players who does not use this Dota Theme Manager Version 4. These new too is made by Infrisios and we are very thankful that he made this theme available in the Dota World.
There are multiple themes are available: Beach, Barrens, Snow, Hell, City and Highlands, all of them having a unique design!
Many of you will wonder how it works. The Dota Theme Manager Version 4 exchanges textures of terrain, trees and doodads in the MPQ files - basically the storing files for WC3. The process is easily reversible, not harming WC3 at all, and it causes no problems in the interaction with other players playing the game who do not use the Dota Theme Manager Version 4. A tiny negative point is that is also changes the textures for other maps which might look a bit bad, but if you restore it to original it works again, so it is never problematic.
Dota Theme Manager Version 4 Installation Guide:
1. Download the newest version of the DotA Theme Manager Version 4
2. Unpack all the files in your warcraft folder - in most cases C:\Program Files\Warcraft III.
3. Do not move or rename any of the files you unpacked. The path must be: "\Warcraft III\DTMV4\"
4. If you want it on your desktop, create a shortcut of the exe file.
5. Make sure both your WC3 and your World Editor are closed.
- Needs to be 'Run as administrator' under Vista to run entirely properly (thanks to Dagguh for this information.
- The files is zip to .rar so you need to download Winrar to unzipped the files.
The Dota Theme Manager Version 4 uses the following paths for the files:
- Warcraft III Folder\DTMV4
- This is the folder you should see when you open your WC3 folder.
In it, you should have:
- Warcraft III Folder\DTMV4\DTMV4.exe
- The application itself. Use this executable to start the Dota Theme Manager Version 4.
- Warcraft III Folder\DTMV4\Data
- The Data-Folder, containing all necessary data the DTM needs to work and don't change anything here.
Download Dota Theme Manager Version 4 (Mirror 1).